Sunday, January 2, 2011

Some thoughts are life-altering


"Why be saddled with this thing called life expectancy? Of what relevance to an individual is such a statistic? Am I to concern myself with an allotment of days I never had and was never promised? Must I check off each day of my life as if I am subtracting from this imaginary hoard? No, on the contrary, I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived. And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish." ~Robert Brault

Happy new year, one and all!

2 comments:

  1. And you know Robert Brault is one of my favorite writers. He is one of our real 'treasures', Terri.(smile)

    'I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived. And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish.' Now, it doesn't get much better than this one, does it?(smile)

    Blessing, my friend,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..i m Patel Anant.i like all ur fantastick collections.i spread it to all nedded people.i m president of Rotary club if Vidyanagar.it is in india.my all good wishes woth u.keep it up.pls send me something lattest u like on my email anant_4_u@yahoo.com.
    thanking you..
    Anant.

    ReplyDelete