Saturday, May 28, 2011

My kind of fashion


Check out this fantastic purse made from the book cover to Bartlett's Familiar Quotations. Now that is just my style of accessory! For years I've been saying that quotes are always in fashion, but this is the first time I've meant it literally. It is the creation of Linda Sienkiewicz of Rokki Fashion Handbags. Visit her website at rokkihandbags.com for more book and album cover purses.

"Far more seemly were it for thee to have thy study full of books, than thy purse full of money." ~John Lyly

2 comments:

  1. That book cover is really pretty... Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so very creative! I just wanted to tell you, Terry . . . I've been coming to QuoteGarden for quite some time and your site is fabulous! You're my absolute fave for finding the quote I want! Bless you! And thank you very much! Natalie Williams

    ReplyDelete